A few days ago, I realized that I have not shared personal information about myself. I have been blogging for the past year so I thought its about time that you get to know me a little better. I prepared 20 random facts about myself. I actually asked my friends and family to help me out, their notes were really hilarious! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post 🙂 Let me know some fun facts about you in the comments.
- I am definitely a tea person. I have every type of tea imaginable!
- That’s because I don’t like coffee.
- I am a very light sleeper.
- I cannot stand the taste of avocado. Yes that means I don’t eat guacamole.
- When I was really young, my favorite color was yellow.
- But now it’s pink!
- I am a very organized person. I will stop everything at hand to clean and make sure everything is in its place.
- I can never understand physics if my life depended on it.
- I would be lost without my planner.
- You can’t put dessert in front of me and think I won’t eat it 😀
- I LOVE lemons!
- I literally put sriracha on everything I eat.
- Many people have told me that I look like Victoria Justice. I would literally get stopped on the street by strangers to tell me that.
- But I honestly have never seen the resemblance.
- I wanted to be a teacher when I was in fifth grade. I somehow ended up in pharmacy school instead.
- Spring is my favorite season.
- I was in girl scouts for a long time.
- I will buy everything if I go grocery shopping while I’m hungry.
- Spanish is a very beautiful language.
- That is why I hope that one day I will speak Spanish fluently.
Hope you all have a wonderful day! Xoxo
Stress is one of the very few certainties that touch every individual at some point of their life. It is inevitable, but how we choose to deal with it will make all the difference. There is no one way to deal with stress; you must experiment to find what works for you. Dealing with stress in a positive and healthy manner will add to your overall well-being. Here are a few quick tips to help you de-stress when you don’t have much time to devote for relaxing:
- Practice breathing exercise. It is so simple yet so undervalued. Taking five minutes to take deep breathes with your eyes closed will make all the difference. I promise you that.
- Light up scented candles. I love lighting candles especially when I’m studying really late at night. The aroma and the lights really put me in a calming mood.
- When sitting for longing hour studying or working, get up and take 5 minutes to stretch your body.
- Hang a positive quote where you can see it. Someone near to my heart once told me “Just remember that no matter how hard one minute may be or how long it may last. In the very end, it will only be one minute and not a second longer.” I immediately wrote it down and hanged it on top of my desk so I always remember that whatever stress I’m under, it will only be for a certain period of time.
- Watch a motivational video. There are some days when I feel so overwhelmed with stress that I don’t know what to do. I found that taking 5 minutes to watch a motivational video on youtube helps boost my confidence and remind me why I’m working so hard.
- Listen to relaxing music. I personally found that listening relaxing music while working on calculations or after a very long day helps me relax.
- Talk to a family member or a friend. It will help put things into perspective. They can give you tips on how to tackle your situation as well as remind you that you are capable of handling anything that comes your way.
- Remember why you are doing it. For example, instead of stressing over work and how much you need to get done. You can say “I am working to provide for my family and be the best role model for my kids so they can someday be successful individuals.”
- Change your perspective. Simply changing the way you look at a situation will immediately change how you feel about it. Just by saying “I can do this” or “Things will work out at the end” instead of “I’m so dumb” or “I can never get it done” will help you calm down and control stress.
- Enjoy a hot drink. I personally love drinking green tea with organic honey 🙂
- Finally, go for a walk for 10 minutes to get some fresh air will make you feel brand new.
I hope these tips help you as much as they help me. xoxo