I’m really excited to share this recipe today. its super easy, super delicious and super healthy! Not to mention that it only takes 5 minutes to make. Can’t get any better than that 🙂 You can make the ice cream ahead of time, place it in the freezer and serve it when you have friends coming over for a visit. This ice cream is so good that your friends will never be able to tell the difference.
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of coco powder
- Organic honey (optional)
- Strawberries, chopped
- Blue berries
- Handful of almonds, crushed
- Cut the bananas into slices and place them in the freezer over night.
- Place the frozen bananas and the coco powder in the food processor until it forms a creamy consistency. You can add as much or as little honey depending on how sweet you like your ice cream to be.
- Transfer the ice cream into a serving bowl, add the strawberries, blue berries and almonds.
The wonderful thing about this recipe is that you can make it your own. You can add strawberries instead of coco powder for strawberry ice cream. You can also add mint and coco nibs for mint and chocolate chip ice cream. The flavors are endless!
Hope you enjoy it! xoxo