If you have a sweet tooth like I do then you know that it’s nearly impossible to give up on desserts. Eating healthy isn’t about depriving yourself, it’s about making smarter choice on what you eat. These dark chocolate banana bites are delicious, nutritious and healthy.
Ingredients: *Serving: 3 pieces
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 1 large bar of 70% organic dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of crushed almonds
- Cut the bananas to ½ inch slices.
- Place a little bit of almond butter on a slice of banana then place another slice on top to make a sandwich.
- Place them in the freezer for an hour.
- Heats the dark chocolate in the microwave until it completely melts then dip the frozen bananas until it is completely covered with chocolate.
- Top it with crushed almonds then place it in the freezer for a few hours until its completely frozen.
Get creative with this recipe; you can use peanut butter instead of almond butter. You can use crushed hazelnuts or shredded coconut instead of almonds. This is one of my favorite desserts to eat when I’m craving something sweet. I hope you enjoy it as much as do!
Bon apatite! xoxo