I’m so excited to be back to blogging! You have no idea how much I have missed it
Anyways, it’s another Tips for Hijabis y’all! With summer slowly approaching, it is imperative that we take care of our skin. As a hijabi, the face is the most exposed to the sun therefore we should take extra care of it. So here are some tips that I personally use and would love to share with you.
- Water is your new best friend: It is very important to drink water at a regular basis throughout the day because water will hydrate your skin and flush out the toxins giving you a clear complexion. Dehydration increases the likelihood of spots and breakouts.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating your skin once a week is important because it removes dead, dulling skin debris preventing congestion. It also helps rejuvenate the skin, leaving it smoother and brighter.
- Apply sunscreen religiously: Always apply sunscreen 15 minutes before going out to allow time for the product to be absorb into the skin. Don’t forget to re-apply every 2 to 3 hours or after swimming. It is vital to look for sunscreens that offer protection for both UVA and UVB rays and have a high SPF. I generally use SPF 30.
- Cleanser: Using a cleanser every morning or before going to bed is important because facial cleansers remove dead skin cells, dirt, dust, make-up and bacteria. It also permits your pores to breathe easily as well as increase circulation. I personally use Cetaphel Cleanser.
- Moisturize. Moisturize: I can’t stress enough on the importance of moisturizing. It keeps your skin hydrated, soft and smooth. I personally use Cetaphel Moisturizer and I absolutely love it! It great for those with sensitive skin.
Missed you guys! xoxo